Really glad we came home from tailgating.
Umm..I just did some mortgage calculations (big kid status) and realized that we’ll pay roughly $216,000 in interest (at a 4% rate) over the lifetime of our 30-year mortgage.
That would buy you an entire, new, really nice house.
How I can tell that it’s gameday in Cola:
- I didn’t need earbuds on my walk to the office; instead I moved to the beat of the Gamecock marching band.
- RVs EVERYWHERE
- Traffic in general. Especially around the stadium.
- Jewelry warehouse stickers
- I’m wearing my favorite garnet top
- Schools are letting out at noon because game is at six and they don’t want the buses to be in tailgate traffic
- Listening to the radio and it’s unavoidable
- I’ve gotten at least 5 texts before 9am asking when I’m getting to our tailgate.
Go Cocks! Beat A&M!